Thursday 4 August 2022

Hectic Holidays!

Holy cow, the snow here is up past my ankles! We got a very sudden snowstorm at about nine tonight, and the snowflakes are super thick and fluffy, so the ground is coated in just over two inches of the grand white stuff! (´∇`) I'm a very happy snow bunny, I love the snow, even though it can cause a lot of trouble. There's just something about it that stirs up childish excitement! I can't photograph it well enough, you can't comprehend the depth from the photo...poop! But Ren did manage to snap a photo of me bogged down with christmas shopping as the snow started to chuck down! We had an awesome day today though, despite the cold weather! I got a lot of Christmas presents in, so now I only have small pieces to buy to complete everyones presents! I'm finally starting to feel very christmassy and content with the winter weather - it just adds to the effect (^ω^) I did some shopping for myself too, which is always good! I finally got a decent winter coat - I had a light coat from Newlook which is nice but not at all suited to cold weather! This one is soooo freaking cosy, and wasn't at all expensive! I loves it I do. I also bought myself a little necklace. This isn't it, it's just something very similar (゜д゜;) I could not find my one...My one is that little bottle, with a tiny red gem heart inside it. I used to have the same little bottle with the words "Once upon a time..." written on a little scroll inside it, but I lost it ('A`) Anyway, in muchly AWESOME news, in the very early hours of December 14th I took part in Freckled Nest's live crafty blog (which you can watch here!) during which I conversed and laughed with the awesome Leigh-Ann and the adorable Kyla while making a cute journal. My journal failed, but I really didn't care, because now I know how to do it, and now I know two awesome new people. Thanks so much to Kyla for her little mention of me on her blog - I do feel a little weird being the "one sweet lady from Ireland who stayed up until 3am" though... As you may notice, I don't sleep well! Be excellent to each other!

4 comments:

  1. That coat is GORGEOUS and I love both the necklace you posted and the one you described. I SO want a necklace like that. I've been hunting around Etsy for one. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little one I posted! I'd buy it if I could find it...though I did find this one on Etsy!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/64584383/green-sea-glass-in-a-bottle-necklace?ref=sr_gallery_19&ga_search_query=bottle+necklace&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=2&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darling, totally hear you and oh man I want that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beautiful and make average day things special by being you.

    ReplyDelete